Historical True Market Value (TMV)
Can you tell me how much my vehicle was worth at a specific time in the past?
You can look up your vehicle's current value using our online Used Vehicle Appraiser. In addition, our staff is happy to email you a customized estimate of its value at a specific time in the past (back to the year 2000), a service we provide free of charge as a courtesy to our visitors.
To get a historical pricing estimate, first collect the following information about the vehicle:
- Year, make, model and the Edmunds style name
- Color and optional equipment
- Date for which you would like the appraisal to be made (back to the year 2000)
- Mileage and vehicle condition at the appraisal date
- Region (state or ZIP Code) where the vehicle was located at the appraisal date
(We encourage you to use our Used Cars research pages
to help identify the vehicle's style, optional equipment and/or color.)
Once you have this information, send your historical pricing request to us via our Contact Us form
, and we will return an estimate by email, usually within two business days.
While we are pleased to accommodate these requests, please be advised that Edmunds does not certify or attest to the information we provide or otherwise participate in legal proceedings.Related ContentHow to Price a Used CarHow to Use TMVUsed Car Finder